Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Training Schedule

Well, it's time to post what it is that I'm doing for my workouts...at least for this week. I'm keeping it fairly simple it seems. So here's a sneak peak into my world of triathlon. Let me know what you think.

This week is kinda strange but here ya go.


Sunday: 4 mile run (this was supposed to be 6 miles)
Monday: 4.5 mile run

Tuesday: Swim drills and trail run (4 miles)
Wednesday: Bike 11 miles and run 3 miles
Thursday: Run 6 miles
Friday: Off--Traveling away
Saturday: Cross Train--Rock Climbing
Sunday: Off--Traveling home

This isn't my normal routine but this is a fun week for me. This weekend I get to go rock climbing with my rock climbing buddies. I haven't climbed in a really long time so it'll be fun to get out there and learn a few things. I'm really excited! Normally, I would have managed a long ride and a long swim but this should be a nice change.

Next week's workouts will increase the running miles and hopefully get in a couple more bricks. Okay, I'm off...

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

sounds like a busy week ! i hope you have fun rock climbing this weekend. i haven't done that in ages either.

6:25 AM  
Blogger :) said...

Have a blast climbing this weekend!!! Be safe.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lance Notstrong said...

Be careful......you don't want the rock climbing to turn into an episode of Seinfeld :-)

3:53 PM  
Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Be sure to post about your rock climbing. It's something I've often thought about doing but haven't.

Stay tuned...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home