Friday, July 07, 2006

Toss your bike in the lake, fish need bikes too!

I finally decided to fill out some information on the profile section of my blog. If you haven't done it, at the end of the form that you fill out they ask you a randomly strange question to which you are asked to respond.

My random question happened to be this one:
"Well, maybe they don't need them, but don't you think that some fish might like a bicycle?"

My response was this:
"For sure! I bike when I'm tired of swimming. Go Triathletes!!!"

Appropriate, huh?!?! Anyway, after work I'm doing a long run in the hot Texas sun on a beautiful day! Be looking for show 7 to come out very, very soon. I'm off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Looking forward to the next show! Keep up the good work!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home