Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Out of Sorts but Back on Track

Hello again. I've been out of touch for a few days but now I'm back in business! I've been feeling a bit under the weather but much better now. My workouts the past few days have been pretty much consisted of running. I need to start thinking tri-style and go for a more regimented schedule of workouts. My workouts lately have been so scattered and unplanned, which is very unlike me.

I attended the "Girls Night Out--Tri Style" event at Richardson's Bike Mart last night and learned a few things. The major highlights of the event are on Show 3 of the tri-cast. It was pretty cool. Show 3 editing is coming up this evening and Cara and I are going for another run. I plan on putting more pics up soon but these are the ones that I've found to be the most recent photos of me. I just need to become more blogger savvy. Okay, I'm off...

1 Comments:

Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Good meet you at the Richardson Bike Mart last night. I look forward to the next 'cast.

Stay tuned...

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home