Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A little more about the trip and then I swear I'll move on to Tri

This week's podcast is a special edition all about our trip overseas. Don't forget to visit our "In Transit" website at: www.intransitduo.com for the show or you can subscribe to the show through Itunes. Hope you enjoy!

This is me standing on the edge of the Aegean Sea in Mykonos, Greece. What a gorgeous country.



Well, there's really not too much to say about our voyage on Mykonos, except there were lots of tourists and the streets were very labyrinth and somewhat confusing. The entire country of Greece is really, really beautiful. I just can't even begin to explain the blueness of the water; I couldn't pass up the photo-op at the edge.

Here I am, leaning on a camel in Cappadoccia, Turkey.

As I've said before, Cappadoccia was the most amazing part of the trip for me. This shot was taken on the first day of hiking through valley. We came across a camel along the journey and luckily he was nice enough to allow me to have a picture with him.

The most relaxed I've been in a while.

This is me sporting my happy face after a glorious Turkish bath in Selcuk. This was also taken shortly before I got my oil massage so you can imagine how comatose I was after that! That'll be the day I remember after a hard workout. Nice and relaxed!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Great photos. The audio on you last podcast was cool too. Especially, the prayer.

Stay tuned...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home