Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Renaissance

I completed my first olympic triathlon last October and have been pretty idle since. I have a terrible tendency to go, go, go, complete my goal, and crash...hard. I've ran a few races since then but I haven't been stoked about it for some time now. By the suggestion of my friend "Tricoup", I've been listening to podcasts to lift my morale. My motivation has actually increased and I'm back on the road and in the pool. And let me tell you, the pool is my worst enemy. I'm not the best speed swimmer as I'm sure my blogs will allude. So, I'm starting this blog with the hope that I will keep my motivation going. Here goes... Wish me luck... I'm off....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

You can do it! Just jump in the water and go!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home