Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally...A Title!!!

Okay, so Tricoup and I are starting up a podcast. After several days of debate over a title, we've finally come to a conclusion that encompasses our potpourri of ideas. Alas...we are: "In Transit: Two Triathletes take on the World." Eh, eh, what do you think??? Good huh?? We love it! It's going to be about tri's, of course, but also about other things going on in our lives, like travel, sports, adventures, etc. We recorded our first cast during our brick on Wednesday. It turned out pretty good I think. We have to work on some technical issues and hardware but we're getting it down pretty well.

Speaking of our brick. It went really well. An easy 25 miler on the bike and a 20 minute run. I was still feeling pretty good at the end of the run, so that's great news. I love that jello-like feeling in the transition from bike to ground. If you've ever done that transition, you know what I'm talking about. Ah, it's good to be in training!! I'm still feeling pumped!! This weekend I have a bike rally then I plan on open water swimming if we're allowed in the lake this early in the season. The rally should be a lot of fun!! Okay, I'll catch you on the flip side. I'm off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home