Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's on the Web

Well, finally, after the title comes the debut!! Check out our first podcast: www.intransitduo.com We're attempting to get everything set so that it's on iTunes. That will hopefully be finished by next week.

Race speaking, I went and picked up my race packet today and checked out the course for tomorrows race. I felt a little nervous looking at the gigantic pool. But, I feel excited to finally get going for the season!! I have to get to sleep early tonight; it looks like I'll be waking up at 4:15 tomorrow morning. I'll post my race times tomorrow! It's a 400M swim; 15 mile bike; and a 5K run. Okay, I'm off...

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Hey! Just listened to your first podcast and it was great! Keep 'em coming!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home