Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One brick at a time

Yeah Baby!! I completed my first brick!! It was hard but I'm so glad that I did it. It was nice being able to flop around in the pool in semi-privacy. I decided at the last minute to not time myself and just make my goal a completion rather than a time. So, that's what I did. I didn't kill myself but I pushed myself. And the run was a nice little folow up. Overall a good workout. I felt powerful.

Tonight is my second brick; my first with Tricoup. We are tossing around the idea of starting a podcast soon. We need to think of a cool, catchy name though. Any suggestions?? Tonight during our workout, we are going to attempt to record something. We're excited and I think it'll give our workouts a new twist of excitment. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Hey, nice job on the bricks! The house of iron is build with bricks....Also, I like your new background/layout.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home