Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Started Bawwwwling!!!

For those triathletes out there, you have to watch this video. It truly is amazing. When you start thinking you can't do it, just think, these two have done an Ironman! So inspirational... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg

It lasts about 4 minutes! Take the time, I swear you'll be ready to go afterwards!!
There are a couple more videos that are really great on the side of this video if you're interested. "Making the Impossible Possible: Team Hoyt Inspires" tells their amazing story. Ironman Folks!!!

Okay, I'm off...

4 Comments:

Blogger greyhound said...

Bawling, no doubt. There is another with "I know my redeemer lives" playing in the background. truly inspiring.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you visit their homepage? He has his personal bests on the "races completed" part. That totally blows your socks off (I'm just a swimmer, no running or biking, but his best with his boy is better than everything I can do alone 8-)).


Markus

2:41 PM  
Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

the video has been removed?
Anywhere else to see it??
Thanks.

8:14 AM  
Blogger triscott said...

I cry every time! shhhhhh dont tell anyone

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home